Today we give thanks to so many things.
I thought I'd list a few things I'm thankful for.
1. My family: my husband and three amazing children, my parents and in-laws, my sisters and brothers-in-law and all our cousins! I can't say enough about how awesome they all are!
2. My job: I've been there for 10 years and I am happy. I work with great people and it's flexible.
3. The roof over my head: we've lived in our house 15 years. I never thought I would still be here at this time in my life but it's my home and I can't see living anywhere else.
4. A full fridge: we never go hungry when so many others do. I'm grateful to be able to put food in my tummy and my family's.
5. Our health: we are all healthy. This is so important. Recently both my father and mother-in-law have been sick. It's been hard but both are getting better and I'm positive they will be around a long time.
6. Friends: and good ones at that! I love that I have a core group who support me and that I can always go to.
7. Books: where would I be without them? Well not here, that's for sure. I love that I can read and I get taken away to another place. I will never get tired of reading.
8. My pets: our doggie, Abby, and two kitties, Walle and Carson. I love having animals. They complete our family.
I'm sure there's a ton more, but to list it would take forever. Basically, I am just grateful for life and all the wonderful things that are in it.
What are you thankful for?