- Teen Ya
- New Adult Fiction
- Middle Grade
- Books may be sent to the follow address:
- Ebook- Kindle or PDF
- Due to recent events on both Goodreads and the Internet, We are not willing to post our address. Please contact us via email if you would like to send us something via post.
Honest Reviews: Books for review are at my discretion
We promise to keep any reviews we do respectful despite how we may have rated the book.
- we will do our best to point out positive aspects of the book as well as explain our reasons for not liking the book.
- Cannot Finish
- In the rare case where we cannot finish a book, we ask that you allow us to pass the book on to another reviewer for whom we think the book might be better suited or to use it as a giveaway.
Where we post reviews:
- Library Thing
What we will include in our review: If there is something else you want included, you must ask us about it when sending me the book.
- Book Cover
- Publication Info
- Links: Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes and Noble (unless otherwise specified)
- Author photo, bio and links
Our Rating System:
We typically follow the rating system from Goodreads:
- 1 star: I could not get through it.
- 2 stars: Finished but it was a struggle
- 3 stars: Good, we would recommend it to others
- 4 stars: Excellent, a keeper
- 5 stars: Completely spectacular
Other notes and services:
- We do not read series books out of order. If you would like us to read a series book, we ask that you please send us the first book(s) in the series
- Purchasing Your Book
- We will not purchase your book to review it. If you want us to review your book you will have to give us a copy to read.
- Other Content
- We will also conduct author interviews, host giveaways, reveal covers, promos, trailer reveals, guest posts, excerpts, interviews, book blasts and participate in blog tours.
Please use the form in the contacts section to contact me for review or any other types of requests. Due to our high rate or review requests, if you do not hear back from us within a week, we have declined to review your book.
1. You must be 13+ for YA giveaways and 18+ for NA giveaways
2. The Cover Contessa has the right to:
- Change a giveaway
- End a giveaway early
- Remove a giveaway period
- Disqualify a contestant
3. All winners are chosen at random, unless stated otherwise. All contests are run through Rafflecopter and utilize a points system. Sometimes the rules go according to the publisher and/or author.
4. All giveaways are U.S. Only unless otherwise stated in the post. If you live outside the US and want to enter our giveaway, you are responsible for your own shipping. I would love to make every giveaway INTERNATIONAL, but that can become cost prohibitive for me as most giveaways are out of my own pocket.
5. All winners will be e-mailed and have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize. After 48 hours without a response, I will go ahead and choose a new winner.
6. I do not announce winners on the blog. I always send an e-mail to the winner letting them know.
7. I usually ship all prizes the Wednesday or Saturday after the giveaway ends. I’m a working girl so I have to go to the post office when my time allows.
8. I am not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged mail.
9. Often times giveaways are through an outside source. If you do not receive your prize within the month (unless I state it will take some other amount of time), please contact me via email (bhwrn1 (at) gmail (dot) com). I will not entertain emails that come after this time.
11. If you have any questions at all about my giveaways, please e-mail me first at bhwrn1 (at) gmail (dot) com before entering.
This site is written and edited by Brooke DelVecchio. The owner of this site is compensated with free books for review. However, this compensation will never influence a review posted on this site.Twitter