Welcome to The Cover Contessa's stop on the Screaming Divas blog tour!
The-Screaming-Divas-Suzanne- Kamata/dp/1440572798/ref=sr_1_ 1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405447411&sr=8- 1&keywords=screaming+divas
barnesandnoble.com/w/the- screaming-divas-suzanne- kamata/1116741607?ean= 9781440572791
THE BOOK DEPOSITORY: http://www.
bookdepository.com/Screaming- Divas-Suzanne-Kamata/ 9781440572791
10 Random Things about Suzanne Kamata
1. I’ve never had my ears pierced.
2. When I was in elementary school, I played the string bass.
3. I once planted trees with the Japanese Emperor.
4. I’m the granddaughter of a twin, the sister-in-law of a twin, the daughter-in-law of a twin, and the mother of twins.
5. I can communicate in English, French, Japanese, and Japanese Sign Language.
6. I never went to prom.
7. My first paid publication was a newspaper article in the Grand Rapids Press when I was in high school.
8. I love the musical “The King and I.”
9. I grew up in a town that was home to the World’s Largest Musical Fountain (though I think it has now been usurped by the one in Dubai).
10. My karaoke standard is “On Top of the World” by The Carpenters.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR