Today I'm taking a post to talk about a great opportunity for aspiring writers! My friend and author Dan Cohen (Maters of the Veil) works for an awesome company, Hipso Media. Hipso, as of yesterday, is taking submissions from writers. They are looking for the next big YA Book. Could it be yours?
Here's what they are offering. If you think you have what it takes, click HERE to fill out the form! GOOD LUCK to all that submit! I can't wait to see your names out there!
THE NEXT BIG YA BOOK – SUBMISSIONS
Hipso is looking for the Next Big YA Book. You got it? We want it! In order to find it, we have opened our submissions to any writer who believes they have created the next YA sensation. No agent necessary. No credentials needed. The important criteria are that your manuscript must be finished, you must believe it’s greatand it must not be already published somewhere else.
To the selected author, Hipso is offering the following:
- A publishing contract with Hipso
- Your book as an eBook on all major retailers – Kindle, Nook, iBooks, Kobo, Sony, etc.
- On eBookstores around the world
- Paperback print-on-demand
- 15 advance review copies for you
- Generous royalty program
- Badge to next year’s BOOK EXPO AMERICA in NYC
- Book signing at next year’s BOOK EXPO AMERICA in NYC
- Exclusive front-page podcast on Authorsontourlive.com (which gets an average of nearly 1 million hits a year)
- Book Blast blog tour
- The option of digitally enhancing your eBook with photos, music, videos, etc
Post a Comment