It's Day #3 for our Resistance Character Quest. Today we are so happy to welcome Clara to the blog.
Clara's Bio: Guardian in Homer’s clan. Clara is outspoken and determined, which sometimes leads to trouble. She loves playing Scrabble with Jeremy though she pretends she doesn’t. And while she always says exactly what she means, she often keeps the most important things to herself.
Welcome, Clara! It's so great to have you with us today. We hope you don't SHIELD yourself too much!
What’s your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. My favorite film version is the one with Matthew McFadyen as Mr. Darcy and Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennett. I can’t help it. I’m really a romantic at heart. But don’t tell Jeremy. He’ll tease me to no end.
In history, who inspires you the most?
Queen Elizabeth I really inspires me. She was a powerful woman in a man’s world. It would’ve taken great courage to accomplish all she did in trying to bring her country together. She wasn’t a perfect leader or person. Who is? But she was intelligent, beautiful, and brave. I admire that very much.
What do you like most about Gabe? Least?
He is determined, strong, loyal, and caring. He also looks awesome in blue jeans and a t-shirt. J What bothers me is when he gets tunnel vision about things and doesn’t listen to what I’m saying. He might hear me, but he’s not listening, if that makes any sense.
In your Setti clan, who is the most difficult to live with and why?
Oh, Jeremy is the most difficult. No contest. He’s such a scamp. He’s always stirring things up and getting Ben all bent out of shape. Honestly though, I love the guy to death. He’s the brother I never had. I imagine a brother would pick on me just as badly as he does, too.
Describe your most perfect guy.
He would be handsome, compassionate, confident and loyal. He would be a good listener, a leader, attentive but not jealous, and he would be someone who fights for what they want in life.
Thanks for stopping by and chatting with us, Clara. It was great having you here!
You can buy a copy of Resistance at the follow sites: Amazon, Barnes and Noble
Stop by tomorrow to have a little meet and great with Jeremy. We promise, you won't be disappointed!
1. Brooke DelVecchio The Cover Contessa: http://thecovercontessa.blogspot.com/
2. Rebekah Campbell Reflections of a Bookworm: http://reflectivebookworm.blogspot.com/
3. Amanda Cowley Blog: http://amandaleighcowley.blogspot.com/
4. Christina M Condy Blog: http://www.recentread.com/
5. Bethany/YA Vixens: http://yavixens.blogspot.com
6. Rhomy Blog: http://iknowthatbook.wordpress.com/
7. Soma/ Insomnia of Books Blog: http://insomnia-of-books.blogspot.com/
8. Marni Jarman/Word to Dreams: http://wordtodreams.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html
9. Helena Ison/Accepted Wisdom: http://icanonlybehele3.blogspot.com
10. Stephanie Judice/ A Writer’s Rest Stop: http://stephaniejudice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment